With Missed Event Insurance, if you can't attend an event for any covered reason, you'll get refund of the ticket price.
We offer Missed Event Insurance in partnership with Allianz Assistance.
Easy to use
When ordering tickets, you are offered to take out Missed Event Insurance in order to be covered in the event of unforeseen circumstances that prevent you to attend the show.
You just need to validate your choice to be immediately covered from the day you purchase your ticket and insurance.
From only € 2. The amount of insurance depends on the amount of your order excluding insurance and ticket costs.
All ticket holders of the insured order are automatically covered.
By choosing Cancellation insurance, Allianz Assistance will refund your show tickets, to a limit of € 200 per ticket, in the following cases:
Illness (including epidemics / pandemics such as COVID-19 and quarantine related to exposure to the virus), accident to yourself or relatives
- Public transit strike, the day of the show
- Serious damage to your home or vehicle
- Theft of event ticket
- Death of yourself or your relatives
- Call for a Graduate Review in Graduate Studies
- Convocation as a juror or witness on the day of the show
- Loss or theft of identity papers
To read the information notice, click here